The Glendale hydroelectric facility is located in Stockbridge, Massachusetts. The powerhouse was built in 1900 and houses a total of five turbines, with a combined generating capacity of 1.14 MW. Back in 2006, CHC refurbished two of the existing units and provided two new main turbine shafts. In 2008, CHC replaced another of the existing units with a new 800 mm axial flow Kaplan turbine, providing control of the blades and wicket gates to boost output during varying flow conditions. In 2010, CHC provided new main turbine shafts for the three remaining units.
The latest work CHC was contracted for includes refurbishing the last two units in the plant.