LOCKHART POWER COMPANY
Lockhart Power is the owner and operator of a number of hydro projects located in South Carolina. In 2011, CHC provided two water-to-wire packages for two new Lockhart hydro sites: a 1250 mm vertical axial flow Propeller minimum flow unit with generator and controls for the Lockhart Minimum Flow project and a 1700 mm axial flow Kaplan turbine with generator and controls for the Upper Pacolet hydro project, both located on the Pacolet River. The two plants have a combined capacity of over 2.0 MW.
- Two Powerhouses – Water-to-Wire Equipment Packages
- Lockhart Minimum Flow Unit – 842 kW Capacity
- Upper Pacolet Generating Station – 1.2 MW Capacity
- LMF: 10.6 m (34.78 ft) Net Head; 1250 mm Axial Flow Propeller
- UP: 7.6 m (24.93 ft) Net Head; 1700 mm Axial Flow Kaplan
- Commissioned 2012/2013